Petrillo & Goldberg
Excels for our clients
Talk to an Attorney
Get a Free Case Evaluation

After a car accident, what type of medical care should I seek?

It is always best to consult a physician immediately after being involved in an accident. Even if you are not in any pain at the time, it is possible that you will feel pain at a later date. If you are unable to move on your own, or if you feel pain when you attempt to move, it is recommended that you have an ambulance transport you to a hospital from the site of the collision.

If you sustained cuts and bruises, but are able to move freely, you should visit an emergency clinic right away, and have a doctor perform a full examination. In addition, you should schedule an appointment to see your primary care physician as soon as you can.

Other Frequently Asked Questions:


I have dealt with other law firms, and there is no comparison. It is an honor to know you and I must say, that I have the highest regard for your integrity.

- Lance Zeaman



Meet our attorneys

The highly competent lawyers at Petrillo and Goldberg represent clients with personal injury claims, workers compensation claims, slip-and-fall cases and automobile accident victims. We work for you, and take our job of getting the best possible results for you seriously.