Petrillo & Goldberg
Excels for our clients
Talk to an Attorney
Get a Free Case Evaluation

I was injured at work. I also have two different jobs. One is full-time and the other is part-time. Can I receive workers’ compensation for both of my jobs?

Benefits are based on the type of work a person had when injuries were sustained. If you were injured on your part-time job, you can only collect benefits for that job. If you were injured on your full-time job, you can only collect benefits for that job. In other words, you cannot receive benefits for both jobs. Benefits only apply to the job you were working at the time you injured yourself.

Any benefits that you do receive are not taxable.

If you happen to be a minor and were injured, generally speaking, you are entitled to the same benefits as other workers. However, if such employment violates child labor laws, benefits may be doubled. Compensation benefits include permanent and temporary disability and death.

Other Frequently Asked Questions:


I have dealt with other law firms, and there is no comparison. It is an honor to know you and I must say, that I have the highest regard for your integrity.

- Lance Zeaman



Meet our attorneys

The highly competent lawyers at Petrillo and Goldberg represent clients with personal injury claims, workers compensation claims, slip-and-fall cases and automobile accident victims. We work for you, and take our job of getting the best possible results for you seriously.