Petrillo & Goldberg
Excels for our clients
Talk to an Attorney
Get a Free Case Evaluation

May I visit any physician for a permanent disability?

In order to secure the most favorable result, you should be evaluated by a physician who is versed in workers’ compensation issues. Not all doctors are knowledgeable about workers’ compensation law, and the disabilities that are applied in workers’ compensation court. Therefore, you should appear for medical evaluations requested by your attorney and by the insurance company.

You will receive written directions regarding the medical evaluations for which you are scheduled. If you fail to appear for your examination, your case may be dismissed upon motion by the insurance company.

Other Frequently Asked Questions:


I have dealt with other law firms, and there is no comparison. It is an honor to know you and I must say, that I have the highest regard for your integrity.

- Lance Zeaman



Meet our attorneys

The highly competent lawyers at Petrillo and Goldberg represent clients with personal injury claims, workers compensation claims, slip-and-fall cases and automobile accident victims. We work for you, and take our job of getting the best possible results for you seriously.