Petrillo & Goldberg
Excels for our clients
Talk to an Attorney
Get a Free Case Evaluation

What recourse do I have if my employer declines my request for workers’ compensation?

Employers deny workers’ compensation benefits for many different reasons. If your employer has refused to grant your request for such benefits, you can communicate with your employer’s insurance company directly.

In addition, you can file a claim with the New Jersey Division of Workers’ Compensation. However, you should first seek legal counsel from a knowledgeable and experienced workers’ compensation attorney. Your attorney will assist you in navigating through the process, and make certain that you receive all the benefits to which you are entitled.

Other Frequently Asked Questions:


I have dealt with other law firms, and there is no comparison. It is an honor to know you and I must say, that I have the highest regard for your integrity.

- Lance Zeaman



Meet our attorneys

The highly competent lawyers at Petrillo and Goldberg represent clients with personal injury claims, workers compensation claims, slip-and-fall cases and automobile accident victims. We work for you, and take our job of getting the best possible results for you seriously.