Petrillo & Goldberg
Excels for our clients
Talk to an Attorney
Get a Free Case Evaluation

What should a person who has been injured on the job do if his or her employer refuses to report the accident to the company’s workers’ compensation insurance carrier?

One option is to contact the insurance carrier directly. Another option is to file a claim with the appropriate state agency. In New Jersey, that agency would be the Department of Labor and Workforce Development.

In any scenario in which an employer is acting uncooperatively concerning a workers’ compensation claim, it behooves the concerned party to seek legal counsel from an experienced workers’ compensation attorney.


I have dealt with other law firms, and there is no comparison. It is an honor to know you and I must say, that I have the highest regard for your integrity.

- Lance Zeaman



Meet our attorneys

The highly competent lawyers at Petrillo and Goldberg represent clients with personal injury claims, workers compensation claims, slip-and-fall cases and automobile accident victims. We work for you, and take our job of getting the best possible results for you seriously.