Make your first phone call to Petrillo & Goldberg Law to obtain a free consultation relating to your accident case. Although many people involved in accidents usually call insurance companies first, you need to know right away what your legal rights are, what to expect and how to proceed with a personal injury claim if you so choose.
If you have questions about your treatment, about your accident or about how to claim compensation for your injuries, do not wait too long to speak with an experienced personal injury attorney. If you wait too long you may lose your chance to file a claim if the statute of limitations kicks in. The first visit to Petrillo & Goldberg Law is free, a one-on-one consultation with a well-regarded and credible personal injury attorney to discuss your case and be informed of your legal rights.
All personal injury cases can be complex according to the nature of the accident and the reasons it happened. A plaintiff is not able to settle such matters on their own, particularly when it comes to insurance matters. That’s why speaking to an attorney can help you obtain fair and equitable compensation for your injuries and help to keep the insurance companies at bay. Petrillo & Goldberg Law attorneys only want the best outcome for you. You pay nothing until your case is settled or wins at trial.
Pennsylvania Hospital Location
Pennsylvania Hospital is located at: 800 Spruce St, Philadelphia Pennsylvania. Petrillo & Goldberg Law is located at: 6951 North Park Drive, Pennsauken, New Jersey.
Pennsylvania Hospital has received Hospital Quality and Clinical Quality Awards with records provided by healthgrades.com:
- Pennsylvania Hospital received America’s 100 Best Hospitals for Prostate Surgery Award™ in 2019.
- Pennsylvania Hospital received the Pulmonary Care Excellence Award, 2018 and 2017.
- Pennsylvania Hospital had zero incidents of foreign objects left in the body during a surgery or procedure.
- Pulmonary embolism: A pulmonary embolism is a potentially life-threatening condition that is usually caused by a blood clot that travels to the lungs from a vein in the leg. The percentage of mortalities is ranked at zero percent with a three star rating out of five. The predicted percentage of mortalities is 2.02 percent. The percentages are based on 62 cases.
- C-section delivery: C-section delivery is the delivery of a baby through a surgical incision in the mother’s abdomen and uterus. The percentage of complications in this area was ranked at 7.35 percent with a one star rating out of five. The predicted percentage of complications is 5.76 percent. The percentages are based on 4,437 hospital cases and a national average of 1,473.
- Carotid procedures: Carotid procedures treat diseases and injuries in one or both carotid arteries in the neck. The percentage of complications in this area was ranked at 6.73 percent with a three star rating out of five. The predicted percentage of complications is 8.48 percent. The percentages are based on 104 hospital cases and a national average of 140.