Have you been involved in an accident and been taken to the Virtua Memorial Hospital, in Camden, New Jersey? Were you seriously injured in a car accident? Badly injured in a slip and fall accident? Unless you die, acquire a disfiguring scar, lose a fetus, or are the victim of a displaced fracture you must prove a permanent injury to recover compensation for your injuries.
Call Petrillo & Goldberg Law as soon as possible. Make sure you take all the evidence you have with you to your first appointment, including cellphone shots of the accident scene, eyewitness statements if you were able to get them, and other details you can recall clearly. Do not speak to anyone else but a Petrillo & Goldberg personal injury attorneys who will outline what your legal rights are, how to proceed to file a lawsuit and what you may expect as you move through the process.
Do not wait too long or you may lose the right to pursue a claim if you do nothing and the statute of limitations kicks in. The first visit to Petrillo & Goldberg Law is a free, one-on-one consultation with an experienced personal injury attorney to discuss your case and get informed of your legal rights.
Speaking to an attorney can help you obtain fair and equitable compensation for your injuries. Petrillo & Goldberg Law attorneys only want the best outcome for you. You pay nothing until your case is settled or wins at trial.
Virtua Memorial Hospital, Camden, New Jersey Location
Virtua Memorial Hospital is located at: 175 Madison Ave, Mount Holly, New Jersey. The Petrillo & Goldberg Law offices are located at: 6951 North Park Drive, Pennsauken, New Jersey.
Virtua Memorial Hospital, has received Hospital Quality and Clinical Quality Awards with records provided by healthgrades.com:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital, has had zero incidents of foreign objects left in the body during a surgery or procedure.
- Gynecologic Procedures: Gynecologic procedures are any procedures to remove one or both ovaries or the fallopian tubes. These procedures are performed to treat cancer, ectopic pregnancy, or severe endometriosis. The percentage of complications is ranked at 7.52 percent with a three star rating out of five. The predicted percentage of complications is 6.57 percent. The percentages are based on 133 hospital cases and a national average of 163 cases.
- Stroke: Stroke is a life-threatening condition caused by a disruption of blood flow and oxygen to the brain. The percentage of mortalities is ranked at 1.9 percent with a three star rating out of five. The predicted percentage of complications is 2.44 percent. The percentages are based on 420 hospital cases.
- Back and neck surgery without fusion: Back and neck surgery without fusion includes several surgeries like discectomy, to treat spinal nerve compression, pain and numbness caused by a herniated disc, degenerative disc disease, arthritis, and spinal stenosis. The percentage of complications is ranked at 10.4 percent with a three star rating out of five. The predicted percentage of complications is 8.14 percent. The percentages are based on 125 hospital cases and a national average of 90 cases.
- Diabetic emergencies: Diabetic emergencies include hypoglycemic shock, diabetic ketoacidosis (DKA) and coma, as well as other life-threatening complications. The percentage of mortalities in this area was ranked at zero percent with a three star rating out of five. The predicted percentage of complications is 0.72 percent. The percentages are based on 245 hospital cases.
- Sepsis: Sepsis or any serious infection that spreads through the bloodstream and results in potentially life-threatening inflammation throughout the body. The percentage of mortalities in this area was ranked at 18.63 percent with a one star rating out of five. The predicted percentage of mortalities is 16.16 percent. The percentages are based on 612 hospital cases.