Petrillo: Can you still have a case if you’re still working?
Goldberg: Yes. You can. No reasonable person, I believe, would expect a person just to give up their life. Especially, we have a lot of times, you have people who need to work, people who are raising kids or taking care of families, men and women. In those situations, they have to go to work.
Petrillo: So if they work in pain, is that part of their claim?
Goldberg: That is part of their claim. Yeah. And a lot of times people have desk jobs, that they’re not prevented from working, but still they have to get up, walk around. They’re not able to focus as long. And again, that’s part of the claim.
Other Video FAQs:
- Are Second Opinions Possible in a Workers’ Compensation Claim?
- Can I Still Work If I Have An Active Personal Injury Case?
- Can the Defense Attorney Get Access to My Social Media Information?
- Is It Expensive To Go To Trial?
- Is There Auto Insurance That Protects The Victim and the Members of His or Her Family If They Are Involved In An Accident With Someone Who Doesn’t Have Insurance?
- What are Temporary Disability Benefits?
- What Happens At the Initial Interview With the Client?
- What Is A Lien?
- What is a New Jersey Certified Civil Trial Attorney?
- What Is A No-Fault Insurance State?
- What is a Permanent Disability Award?
- What is a Re-Opener in a Workers’ Compensation Claim?
- What is Light Duty? What Happens If My Employer Doesn’t Have a Job For Me?
- What Is the Difference Between A Certified Civil Trial Attorney and A Non-Certified Civil Attorney?
- What is the likelihood that my personal injury lawsuit will go to trial?
- What Will Happen If My Case Goes to Trial? What If There Is or Isn’t A Settlement Offer?
- Which Cases Go to Trial? Do Cases Resolve Outside of Court?
- Who Pays For My Medical Bills If I Get Injured While Working?
- Why Are They Digging Up My Past During Litigation?
- Why Do Personal Injury Cases Take So Long?
- Why Hasn’t My Attorney Returned My Call?
- Workers’ Compensation Attorney Scott D. Schulman Interview
- Workers’ Compensation Lawyer on Complexities and Processes of a Workers’ Comp Case
- Workers’ Compensation Lawyer on Legal Advertising