Have you been involved in a slip and fall or work related accident and been taken to the Virtua Berlin Hospital, in Camden, New Jersey? Have you been in a car or truck accident? Do you have broken bones that you feel were not treated appropriately?
Call Petrillo & Goldberg Law first and as soon as possible. Do not wait too long or you may lose the right to pursue a claim if you do nothing and the statute of limitations kicks in. The first visit to Petrillo & Goldberg is a free one-on-one consultation with an experienced personal injury attorney to discuss your case and be informed of your legal rights.
Personal injury cases can be complex and usually cannot be settled by a plaintiff on their own. That’s why speaking to an attorney can help you obtain fair and equitable compensation for your injuries. Petrillo & Goldberg Law attorneys only want the best outcome for you. You pay nothing until your case is settled or wins at trial.
Virtua Berlin Hospital, Camden, New Jersey Location
Virtua Berlin Hospital is located at: 100 Townsend Ave, Berlin New Jersey. The Petrillo & Goldberg offices are conveniently located at: 6951 North Park Drive, Pennsauken, New Jersey.
Virtua Berlin Hospital, in Camden, New Jersey has received Hospital Quality and Clinical Quality Awards with records provided by healthgrades.com:
- Virtua Berlin Hospital received the Patient Safety Excellence Award™ in 2018, 2017 and 2016.
- Virtua Berlin Hospital has received speciality quality awards: America’s 100 Best Hospitals for Joint Replacement Award™ in 2019, 2018 and 2017; America’s 100 Best Hospitals for Orthopedic Surgery Award™ in 2019, 2018; America’s 100 Best Hospitals for Prostate Surgery Award™ in 2019, 2018; and the Coronary Intervention Excellence Award™ in 2019.
- Virtua Berlin Hospital, Camden, had zero incidents of foreign objects left in the body during a surgery or procedure.
- Respiratory failure: Respiratory failure occurs when the respiratory system fails to supply enough oxygen to the body or remove carbon dioxide waste from the body. The percentage of mortalities is ranked at 16.22 percent with a three star rating out of five. The predicted percentage of mortalities is 16.97 percent. The percentages are based on 715 cases.
- Total knee replacement: Removing a diseased knee joint and replacing it with an artificial knee joint made of plastic or metal materials is known as total knee replacement. The percentage of complications in this area was ranked at 2.82 percent with a five star rating out of five. The predicted percentage of complications is 4.48 percent. The percentages are based on 3,437 hospital cases and a national average of 418.
- Spinal fusion: Spinal fusion is the surgical joining of two vertebrae (bones) in the neck or back to treat pain due to spinal fracture, degenerative disc disease, or abnormalities of the spine. The percentage of complications in this area was ranked at 5.32 percent with a five star rating out of five. The predicted percentage of complications is 10.22 percent. The percentages are based on 94 hospital cases and a national average of 211..