Have you been involved in an accident and been taken to the Virtua Camden Hospital, in Camden, New Jersey? Have you been in a car or truck accident? Did a loved one die and you feel that something went wrong at the hospital?
Call Petrillo & Goldberg Law Firm first. It is vitally important to find out what your legal rights are and how to move forward with a personal injury lawsuit. The first visit to Petrillo & Goldberg is a free one-on-one consultation with an experienced personal injury attorney to discuss your case. You get to ask questions that you want and the thoughtful answers you get from the Petrillo & Goldberg attorneys help you to make informed decisions about the legal challenges you are facing.
Personal injury cases cannot be settled by a plaintiff on their own. One misstep could lead to you losing compensation that you need for medical expenses. Speaking to an attorney can help you obtain fair and equitable compensation for your injuries and keep rapacious insurance companies off your back. Petrillo & Goldberg Law attorneys only want the best outcome for you. You pay nothing until your case is settled or wins at trial.
Virtua Camden Hospital, Camden, New Jersey Location
The Virtua Camden Hospital is located at: 1000 Atlantic Ave, Camden New Jersey. Conveniently, the Petrillo & Goldberg Law Firm is located at: 6951 North Park Drive, Pennsauken, New Jersey.
Virtua Camden Hospital has received Hospital Quality and Clinical Quality Awards with records provided by healthgrades.com:
- Virtua Camden Hospital, received the Patient Safety Excellence Award™ in 2018, 2017 and 2016.
- Virtua Camden Hospital, has received specialty quality awards: America’s 100 Best Hospitals for Joint Replacement Award™ in 2019, 2018 and 2017; America’s 100 Best Hospitals for Orthopedic Surgery Award™ in 2019 and 2018; America’s 100 Best Hospitals for Prostate Surgery Award™ in 2019 and 2018; and the Coronary Intervention Excellence Award™ in 2019.
- Virtua Camden Hospital, Camden, had zero incidents of foreign objects left in the body during a surgery or procedure.
- Heart attack: Heart attack is usually caused by a blood clot which causes serious damage to your heart muscle and its ability to function effectively. The percentage of mortalities is ranked at 7.48 percent with a three star rating out of five. The predicted percentage of mortalities is 7.85 percent. The percentages are based on 602 cases.
- Transurethral resection surgery: Transurethral resection surgery is performed through the urethra to remove prostate tissue blocking it. The percentage of complications in this area was ranked at 6.48 percent with a five star rating out of five. The predicted percentage of complications is 11.93 percent. The percentages are based on 108 hospital cases and a national average of 57.
- Appendectomy: Appendectomy is the surgical removal of the appendix. The percentage of complications in this area was ranked at 7.47 percent with a three star rating out of five. The predicted percentage of complications is 7.6 percent. The percentages are based on 790 hospital cases and a national average of 169.
Virtua Camden Hospital Reviews
Yelp: Users give Virtua Camden Hospital 2.5 out of 5 stars.
Google: Users give Virtua Camden Hospital 3.9 out of 5 stars.