Have you been involved in an accident and been taken to the Virtua Marlton Hospital, Camden, New Jersey? Have you lost a relative or family member in a vehicle accident caused by another driver? Have you been in a collision? Have you been injured in a work related accident?
Call Petrillo & Goldberg Law first. Do not speak to any insurance agents or other attorneys at the accident scene. Do not sign any papers or give any interviews to anyone. Refer all matters to your attorney, even if you still need to hire one. If you speak to anyone other than your attorney, what you say may be used against you later when the other side’s insurance company wants to reduce or deny your injury claim. The first visit to Petrillo & Goldberg is free, a one-on-one consultation with an experienced personal injury attorney to discuss your case and be informed of your legal rights.
Vehicle accidents cases can be complex particularly if there is a heavy truck involved. A plaintiff acting on his or her own cannot settle these kinds of convoluted cases. Speak to an attorney to help you obtain fair and equitable compensation for your injuries. Petrillo & Goldberg Law attorneys only want the best outcome for you. You pay nothing until your case is settled or wins at trial.
Virtua Marlton Hospital Location
Virtua Marlton Hospital is located at: 90 Brick Rd, Marlton, New Jersey. The offices of Petrillo & Goldberg are conveniently located at: 6951 North Park Drive, Pennsauken, New Jersey.
Virtua Marlton Hospital, Camden, New Jersey has received Hospital Quality and Clinical Quality Awards with records provided by healthgrades.com:
- Virtua Marlton Hospital, Camden, received the Patient Safety Excellence Award™ in 2018, 2017 and 2016.
- Virtua Marlton Hospital, has received specialty quality awards: America’s 100 Best Hospitals for Joint Replacement Award™ in 2019, 2018 and 2017; America’s 100 Best Hospitals for Orthopedic Surgery Award™ in 2019 and 2018; America’s 100 Best Hospitals for Prostate Surgery Award™ in 2019 and 2018; and the Coronary Intervention Excellence Award™ in 2019.
- Virtua Marlton Hospital, in Camden, New Jersey had zero incidents of foreign objects left in the body during a surgery or procedure.
- Bariatric surgery: Bariatric surgery is weight-loss surgery that helps morbidly obese people achieve significant weight loss. The percentage of complications is ranked at 3.14 percent with a three star rating out of five. The predicted percentage of complications is 3.34 percent. The percentages are based on 255 hospital cases and a national average of 455 cases.
- Diabetic emergencies: Diabetic emergencies include hypoglycemic shock, diabetic ketoacidosis (DKA) and coma, as well as other life-threatening complications. The percentage of complications in this area was ranked at 0.51 percent with a three star rating out of five. The predicted percentage of complications is 1.15 percent. The percentages are based on 391 hospital cases.
- Appendectomy: Appendectomy is the surgical removal of the appendix. The percentage of complications in this area was ranked at 7.47 percent with a three star rating out of five. The predicted percentage of complications is 7.6 percent. The percentages are based on 790 hospital cases and a national average of 169.
Virtua Marlton Hospital in Camden, New Jersey Reviews
Yelp: Users give Virtua Marlton Hospital, New Jersey 4 out of 5 stars.
Google: Users give Virtua Marlton Hospital, New Jersey 2.9 out of 5 stars.