Have you been treated at the Virtua Voorhees Hospital, in Camden, New Jersey? Were you the victim of a slip and fall accident? Did you sustain injuries in a work related accident?
Call Petrillo & Goldberg Law. If you have questions about your treatment, about your accident or about how to claim compensation for your injuries, do not wait too long to speak with an experienced personal injury attorney. If you wait too long you may lose your chance to file a claim if the statute of limitations kicks in. The first visit to Petrillo & Goldberg Law offices is free. One-on-one consultation with a well-regarded and credible personal injury attorney to discuss your case and be informed of your legal rights.
All personal injury cases can be complex depending on the nature of the accident and the reasons it happened. A plaintiff, alone, is not able to settle such matters, particularly when it comes to insurance disputes. That is why speaking to an attorney can help you obtain fair and equitable compensation for your injuries and help to keep the insurance companies at bay. Petrillo & Goldberg Law attorneys only want the best outcome for you. You pay nothing until your case is settled or wins at trial.
Virtua Voorhees Hospital Location
The hospital is located at: 100 Bowman Dr, Voorhees New Jersey. The Petrilo & Goldberg Law offices are located, conveniently at: 6951 North Park Drive, Pennsauken, New Jersey.
Virtua Voorhees Hospital has received Hospital Quality and Clinical Quality Awards with records provided by healthgrades.com:
- Virtua Voorhees Hospital received the Patient Safety Excellence Award™ in 2018, 2017 and 2016.
- Virtua Voorhees Hospital has received speciality quality awards: America’s 100 Best Hospitals for Joint Replacement Award™ in 2019, 2018 and 2017; America’s 100 Best Hospitals for Orthopedic Surgery Award™ in 2019 and 2018; America’s 100 Best Hospitals for Prostate Surgery Award™ in 2019 and 2018; and the Coronary Intervention Excellence Award™ in 2019.
- Virtua Voorhees Hospital had 0 incidents of foreign objects left in the body during a surgery or procedure.
- Pulmonary embolism: Pulmonary embolism is a potentially life-threatening condition that is usually caused by a blood clot that travels to the lung from a vein in the leg. The percentage of mortalities from a pulmonary embolism is ranked at 3.02 percent with a three star rating out of five. The predicted percentage of mortalities is 3.56 percent. The percentages are based on 232 cases.
- C-section delivery: A C-section is the delivery of a baby through a surgical incision in the mother’s abdomen and uterus. The percentage of complications in this area was ranked at 4.26 percent with a three star rating out of five. The predicted percentage of complications is 4.69 percent. The percentages are based on 5,146 hospital cases and a national average of 1,473.
- Carotid procedures: Carotid procedures treat diseases and injuries in one or both carotid arteries in the neck. The percentage of complications in this area was ranked at 13.4 percent with a three star rating out of five. The predicted percentage of complications is 9.11 percent. The percentages are based on 97 hospital cases and a national average of 140..